Tour:Min 10-19 Participants
Meeting Point:Pick Up 9.00 AM Perth CBD Drop Off 5.15 PM Perth CBD
Price:$110.00 Adult $70.00 Child
9.00 AMPick up at Perth CBD.
9.30 AMPick up at Guildford Train Station.
11.00 PMEmu Farm Tour
12.00 NoonVisit to Historic Toodyay ( includes entry into Newcastle Gaol)
1.00 PMRestaurant (Lunch)
2.45 PMAlpaca Farm Tour or Pottery Demonstration or Feeding of Wild Kangaroos
3.30 PMDepart Toodyay
5.15 PMArrive Perth CBD
A full day tour that takes you to Historic Toodyay and includes a visit to the world's oldest free range emu farm with lunch included at a local restaurant.
- Lunch at local restaurant (Vegetarian option available) including homemade Gelato, tea or coffee
- Opportunity to explore historic Toodyay (One of Western Australia’s oldest inland settlements with over 100 places of historical significance located in and around Toodyay and former home of WA’s most infamous bushranger Moondyne Joe)
- Entry into the Emu Farm (Tour of free range emu farm, view adult emus, chicks, visit the emu shop).
- Note: Tour will also include a visit to the one of the following local venues;
- Visit to local Alpaca farm with tour of the only alpaca mill in Western Australia and to meet the alpacas or
- Visit to local pottery for local pottery demonstration by local potter who has been making unique handmade pieces for over 18 years.
- Feed the wild kangaroos in the late afternoon when they come into feed. Observe and photograph the natural family integration.
Other Important Information
- **Please be waiting 15min prior**
- Time of returns are approx. and may vary slightly due to traffic conditions
- Operates every Saturday
- Bookings are essential
Policy on Infants/ToddlersPolicy on Infants 0-2 yrs: Please be aware we do not have any anchor points for capsules or other baby seats. Must carry babe in arms. Can only bring baby on board if you the parent/guardian accept that we Chittering Valley Tours & the driver cannot accept any liability in case of an accident. Fold up Strollers however no prams allowed due to space restrictions