Tour:Participants: Min 10 – 19
Day:Every Friday Evening ( Weather Permitting)
Meeting Point:Pick at 1.00 PM Perth CBD Drop off 10.00 PM Perth CBD
Price:$155.00 Adult $110.00 Child (includes entry into the Space Place Observatory and Gardens)
1.00 PMPick Up at Perth CBD.
1.30 PMPick Up at Guildford Train Station.
2.45 PMEmu farm tour
3.45 PMVisit Historic Toodyay
4.30 PMAlpaca Farm Tour or Pottery Demo or Feeding Wild Kangaroos
5.30 PMRestaurant (Meal)
7.00 PMStar and Planet Gazing
10.00 PMArrive Perth CBD
An afternoon /evening tour allowing viewing of local kangaroos and the opportunity to view the stars and the planets in an outdoor setting.
- Visit to local Emu Farm (Tour of free range emu farm, view adult emus, chicks, visit the emu shop)
- Visit to Historic Toodyay (One of Western Australia’s oldest inland settlements with over 100 places of historical significance located in and around Toodyay and former home of WA’s most infamous bushranger Moondyne Joe)
- Visit local restaurant for 2 course dinner (Main Course, Dessert, Tea or Coffee)
- Visit to the Space Place to gaze at the stars and planets in outdoor bush setting using telescopes under the guidance of local astronomer
- Note: Tour will also include a visit to the one of the following local venues;
- Visit to local Alpaca farm with tour of mill and to meet the alpacas or
- Visit to local pottery for local pottery demonstration and chance to work with the clay.
- Visit to local property to feed wild Kangaroos
- Tour finishes at Perth CBD
- 2 course dinner included
- Entry to the Space Place included
Other Important Information
- **Please be waiting 15min prior**
- Time of returns are approx. and may vary slightly due to traffic conditions
- Operates every Friday Afternoon / Evenings (Weather permitting)Bookings are essential
Policy on Infants / ToddlersPolicy on Infants 0-2 yrs: Please be aware we do not have any anchor points for capsules or other baby seats. Must carry babe in arms. Can only bring baby on board if you the parent/ guardian accept that we Chittering Valley Tours & the driver cannot accept any liability in case of an accident. Fold up Strollers however no prams allowed due to space restrictions.