What time do your tours return to Perth?
Our tours return to the Perth CBD as per timings shown on the individual tour tabs however please note timings can vary slightly dependent on traffic and other factors.
Do I have to book?
Yes, you will need to book to reserve a place on our tours.
Where do your tours leave from?
Our tours depart from the Perth CBD (Wellington St Tourist Coach Stand) or pick up can be arranged from the Guildford Train Station as per departure times shown on the individual tour tabs. For larger groups of 5 or more we may be able to arrange pick up direct from your hotel in the Perth CBD. Please contact us directly to arrange for larger groups. Please note we try to depart as close to tour times as possible however this is traffic dependent so we ask our guests to be ready 10 mins beforehand.
Do you cancel your tours?
On occasion we do have to cancel tours, this can be due to us not reaching our minimum numbers to run the tour. If this happens we will endeavor to transfer you to a different tour that is confirmed or offer a full refund.
Can I drink Alcohol on the bus?
No alcohol is permitted to be consumed in the vehicle in accordance with the Liquor Licensing Act 119(4) (a). Any Wine purchased on our tours involving wineries will be kept in a safe place on the bus and handed back at the end of tour. If alcohol is opened/consumed on the coach, the driver is authorised to stop the tour and ask those offending passengers to disembark immediately. There will be no refund of any part of the tour that has not been completed due to this occurrence. Please be aware that the venues also have a duty of care to all guests and will not accept anti-social behaviour. They have the right to exercise their discretion not to serve individuals or groups alcohol and to ask people to leave their premises. We are committed to providing you with an enjoyable and safe time in the Chittering Valley with due regard to the venues and to the members of the public.
Do you have wheelchair accessibility?
No sorry, our coaches don’t have wheelchair access or storage.
How do I book one of your Tours?
You can either book via the Internet (on this site) or by contacting the number at the bottom of the screen.
What clothing / Footwear should I wear?
For our tours involving bush walks and farm visits it is recommended that you wear enclosed shoes and bring a hat. Generally Smart Casual dress is advised for the tours.
What is the age limit and pricing for Children, toddlers and babies?
We can accommodate babies however the need to sit on their parents lap, we cannot store prams however collapsible strollers are ok as room us limited. Children aged 2 and under ride for free Children 16 and under ride at advertised children price 17 and over ride at adult price
What is your cancellation policy and booking conditions for your daily tours?
Cancellation Policy: Chittering Valley Tours reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient passenger numbers. Chittering Valley Tours shall not be liable for any injuries, illness, damage, loss or delay that may be caused to the passenger and/or their belongings whilst on tour. Full payment or credit card details are required to confirm a booking. Cancellation fee is 100% within 24 hours. Booking conditions:
- Full Payment or Credit Card details are required to confirm booking.
- Chittering Valley Tours reserves the right to cancel tours due to insufficient bookings being received.
- Every effort is made to provide the best touring experience, but no liability is accepted for any illness, injury, delay, inconvenience, loss or damage whilst on tour.
- Please note that in accordance of the Liquor Licensing Act 119(4) (a) no alcohol is permitted to be consumed in the vehicle. Wine bought during the course of your tour will be kept in a safe place on the bus and handed back when you disembark at the end of tour.
- Chittering Tours is a responsible host. For the comfort and safety of all our guests, drunkenness and unruly behaviour will not be tolerated. The driver is authorised to ask any passenger displaying inappropriate behaviour to disembark immediately. There will be no refund for any part of the tour that has not been completed due to this occurrence.